City Liquidators Building, 1905
These signs may date to the building's 1905 origins. They are very hard to make out now and hard to photograph; the street is narrow and the signs are wide and/or high. It's a wonder these signs were spared the spray gun. There are not that many wood frame buildings left in the CEID, especially of this size. See it at SE 2nd and Morrison.
Mitchell Lewis & Staver is still a major Northwest pump distributor, now located in Wilsonville.