Friday, October 19, 2007

Customer Parking

I had earlier shown a Pacific Coast Stam..." sign on NW Everett between 11th and 12th. I've found some more photos of the same building that I took at the same time. They show a bit of the history of the various businesses that occupied the building at one time or another.

For want of a better descriptor, I've lumped these under the entry titled "Customer Parking" but in fact only the building is common, they all have different messages.

1997:
2007:
I can't tell what this said, the only readable word is "motor," not surprising since many one-story buildings in the area catered at one time to the automotive and trucking parts and repair industry.
1997:
2007:
The last part of the word "Biscuit" is evident in this sign, visible from the NW 11th side of the building. Since the Pacific Coast Biscuit Company abuts the building to the south, this had to refer to that business.

1997:
2007:

No comments: