Imperial Garage, 1923
This is another "reverse image" ghost sign. Years of direct contact with the painted sign transferred a reverse ghost image to the adjacent building. When the original building, with sign, was demolished in 1996, the reverse ghost remained. A parking structure was built on the site, at the corner of SW 3rd and Pine, in 1997, covering this sign.