New Market Annex (New Market West), 1889
This five-story building was constructed as a warehouse, forge, and annex to the New Market Theater and carries a very nice "CRANE CO. - PIPEFITTINGS and PLUMBERS' SUPPLIES" sign.
There's also a smaller Foster & Kleiser sign below and to the left of the Crane ad. "REMOVED" is all that's visible until the trees drop their leaves.
This area can be difficult to see because of the tree growth around the building. The first photos below are from SW 1st at Ash. Walk down Ash to SW Naito Parkway to get a more distant but more direct perspective (bottom photo).